Do you worry that you’re not making the best choices with your money? You’re good with money, but you suspect you’re not making it work for you as well as you could.
Maybe you’re frustrated that you can’t seem to get out of debt. Why does that happen? It’s a crazy cycle that seems to have an unstoppable life of its own.
Or perhaps, after looking at your finances, you have no idea how you’re ever going to get ahead. No matter how hard you try, financial freedom seems to be an impossible goal.
It’s not just harming your peace of mind; it’s affecting your future.
When you dig around online to find some answers, you end up drowning in a sea of information. There are literally thousands of books on every conceivable aspect of personal finances.
Who on earth has time for that?
And where do you start?
Who can you trust?
How do you know what will work for you?
Is there any hope when your finances are a mess?
In this live online course, you receive a total of ten hours of instruction delivered in four online sessions: two teaching sessions (4 hours each) with follow-up webinars after each session (1 hour each).
Doris Belland, CEO of Your Financial Launchpad and founder of the Women’s Money Group (In-Person and Online), created this course after more than ten years of experience helping families rebuild their finances. Using her background as a researcher, Doris documented the challenges people faced, as well as the stumbling blocks that kept showing up. What’s interesting about the situations Doris encountered is that despite their variety, they all boil down to a few key areas of competence.
Master Your Money is broken down into Modules that address these areas of competence to help you strengthen your finances:
Here is a partial list of what you’ll learn:
– You’ll uncover your behavioral patterns and beliefs using an interactive, case-based approach.
– You will identify areas that may be holding you back.
– You’ll receive a blueprint on how to get past behaviours that are not serving you well.
– We’ll tackle the issue of how to decide where to spend your hard-earned dollars and how to make it all work inside a super-busy life.
– You’ll create a simple money plan, based on your most cherished values, that’s easy to follow because, seriously, who wants more complexity in their life?
– You’ll learn how to quickly decide if an expenditure is a fit in your plan.
– You’ll learn how to understand your credit report and how to fix any issues that pop up.
– You’ll learn proven strategies to eliminate corrosive debt once and for all.
In order to ensure optimal results, the workshop is delivered in four live, online sessions. This will help you fully absorb the information, do the exercises, address your questions and get feedback as you apply the strategies.
You will also gain access to our closed Facebook group where you can continue to ask questions of our community and share your experiences.
The schedule for the sessions and follow-up webinars is as follows:
SESSION 1 – Saturday, May 4th, from 1pm to 5 pm.
Follow-up Webinar #1 – Wednesday, May 8th, from 7:30pm to 8:30 pm.
SESSION 2 – Saturday May 11th, from 1pm to 5 pm.
Follow-up Webinar #2 – Wednesday, May 15th, from 7:30pm to 8:30 pm.
All sessions and webinars are led by Doris Belland. A PDF workbook and a link to join the workshop will be provided two days prior to the start of Session 1. We use the video conference service Zoom. To participate, you require a headset, laptop or desktop with a camera, and internet access. You will also need to download the zoom.us application, which you can easily do by clicking the link we send you for Session 1.
The sessions and webinars will be recorded. If you are unavailable for one of the webinars, or you have to leave before a session ends, you will have access to the recordings for 30 days after the last webinar.T
Here are more benefits from participating in the Master Your Money course:
– Ask whatever you like in our women-only, no shame, no blame, no judgment safe zone.
– Get evidence-based answers you can trust, not a sales pitch.
– Hands-on experience through case-based learning.
– Build your confidence through ongoing support and follow up after the workshop.
Here’s what women just like you are saying about the material:
“Signing up for your workshop is one of the best financial decisions I have made. I’m so grateful for your work and generosity.” ST
“I think you deserve a Nobel Financial Prize for helping me crack [my money] puzzle. This is amazing. I see the benefits and how it has helped me unlock limiting beliefs and take action.” PJ
You can have these results, too.
If you want to feel more confident about the way you use, make, and grow money, or you’re looking to create better financial options for yourself, then register now and join us on May 4th, 2019 for Session 1. It’s going to be a great experience of hands-on education, laughter, and results in a supportive, women-only environment.
Register now to get the early bird price and lock in big savings! The price goes up on April 27th, 2019. Reach out if you have any questions.
See you on May 4th!