Learn in a No-Judgment Environment
Are you ready to make better use of your money?
Are you struggling to get out of debt?
Do you feel uncertain about where to start to break the patterns that are keeping you in a financial rut?
Do you wish you felt more confident about money?
If so, you’re not alone. Many women feel that way, too.
GOOD NEWS: Our Money Changes Everything Courses, Take Charge of Your Money and Invest With Confidence, were designed to help women like you create effective money systems and achieve financial security using our proven 7-Step Plan as a blueprint.
The Money Changes Everything Take Charge of Your Money Course
Your Money Road Map to live debt-free, grow your savings, and enjoy life fully!
The course is divided into eight modules that address core areas of financial literacy.
Module 1 - Eliminate Roadblocks: Master Your Mindset to Overcome Harmful Money Patterns and Beliefs
Module 2 - Find Your Compass: Clarify Your Values and Create Value-Based Goals
Module 3 - Get on Track: Identify and Calculate Your Key Numbers
Module 4 - Afford Your Destination: Optimize Savings to Achieve Financial Freedom
Module 5 - Treat Corrosive Debt: Eliminate the Hydrochloric Acid in Your Finances
Module 6 - Tune Up Your Score: Increase Your Credit Score for Better Options
Module 7 - Fast-Track Your Progress: Automate to Accelerate
Module 8 - Review and Reroute: Check-In and Revise your Plan to Stay on Target
A partial list of what you’ll accomplish during the Take Charge of Your Money Course:
- Uncover your money patterns and beliefs.
- Master your mindset by eliminating mental blocks using our blueprint.
- Clarify your most cherished values and how they fit into your spending patterns.
- Create a simple system to track your money.
- Develop a conscious spending plan to prioritize your most top values.
- Implement proven strategies to eliminate corrosive debt once and for all.
- Increase your credit score to ensure have access to the best options.
- Put compound interest to work for you, not against you.
- Automate your savings, even when money is tight, for maximum results.
- Discover how credit cards really work and how you can use them to your advantage.
- Use your money strategically to achieve your goals.
- Use our methodology and Roadmap to ensure you keep getting results moving forward.
Participants will have an extensive workbook and access to live Q&A sessions to address your questions.
We will provide feedback throughout the course, as you apply the strategies you’ve learned.
You will also have access to our closed Facebook group where you can continue to ask questions of our community, get support, and share your progress.
What people are saying about the Money Changes Everything courses
The Money Changes Everything Invest With Confidence Course
Grow Your Money and Build Financial Security Without Guesswork or Fear
Does investing intimidate you?
Do you feel like you’re the only one whose money isn’t growing?
You are in good company.
Women everywhere say the same thing when it comes to investing: They don’t feel confident and they’re afraid of losing money. The more they hear about it, the more stupid they feel.
Some have had bad experiences. As a result, they don't know who to trust. They play it safe, if they invest at all. Or, they keep saying that they'll get to it whenever they figure it out, some day, later.
Here's the thing: We all know that later never comes.
If you’re tired of feeling like you’re in the dark and you're missing out when it comes to making your money work for you, then register for the Money Changes Everything Invest With Confidence Course.
Learn how investing works and how you can create a simple, research-based system to grow your money without needing fancy spreadsheets or a degree.
Learn the Fundamentals
Apply Research-Based Strategies
Achieve Financial Freedom
In this eight-week online course with built-in coaching, you will learn the following:
- The language of investing: What all those terms mean.
- What risk is and how it works.
- Whether "safe investments" are really safe and what that means.
- How to start investing using a simple, research-based approach.
- The relative strengths and risks of different investment types.
- Which factors matter most according to research.
- A look at different investments strategies - What works and when.
- How to select and work with an advisor if you’re not a DIY-type.
- How tax considerations affect investment choices.
- How to create a blueprint and plan for your investments.
- When to re-balance and what that means.
- How the media influence our decision-making.
- How to avoid behaviors that damage your returns, using research from behavioral economics.
Some of the benefits of participating in the course include:
- A women-only, judgment-free safe zone for the women-only workshops. Ask any question you like without fear or feeling intimidated. There are no dumb questions.
- Get evidence-based answers you can trust, not a sales pitch.
- Hands-on experience through case-based learning.
- You’ll get simple, easy-to-understand explanations in plain English. No jargon – we promise!
Participants will have an extensive workbook and access to Q&A sessions to address your questions.
We will provide feedback on the strategies you’ve learned.
You will also have access to our closed Facebook group, where you can continue to ask questions, get support, and share your experiences with our community.