Learn in a Safe Environment
Do you have a nagging feeling that you’re not making great use of your money?
Are you frustrated that regardless what you do, or how hard you work, you’re always in debt?
Do you feel uncertain about how to break the patterns that are keeping you in a financial rut?
If so, you’re not alone. Many women feel that way, with more questions than answers on top of a lack of confidence about money.
GOOD NEWS: The YFL Money Mastery Course and Invest With Confidence Course were designed to help women like you create effective money systems and achieve financial security using the YFL 7-Step Plan as a blueprint.
Money Mastery Course
Create a Simple, Value-Based Money System to Live Debt-Free, Save Hundreds per Month, and Spend on Things that Matter
The course is divided into eight modules that address core areas of financial competence.
Module 1 - Mind Over Matter: Overcoming Money Patterns, Beliefs and Blocks
Module 2 - Your Money Compass: Clarifying Your Values and Creating Values-Based Goals
Module 3 - Show Me The Money: Tracking and Calculating Your Numbers
Module 4 - Cash is King: Optimizing Savings to Achieve Financial Freedom
Module 5 - Treating Corrosive Debt: Eliminating the Hydrochloric Acid in Your Finances
Module 6 - What's Your Score: Understanding Credit Reports and Scores
Module 7 - Completing the Puzzle: Combining the Pieces Into an Effective Money System
Module 8 - Date Night with Docs: Reviewing and Revising your System
A partial list of what you’ll accomplish during the YFL Money Mastery Course:
- Uncover your money patterns and beliefs using an interactive, case-based approach.
- Identify areas that may be holding you back.
- Create a blueprint on how to get past behaviors that are not serving you well.
- Clarify your top five values and how they fit into your spending patterns.
- Learn how to decide where to spend your hard-earned dollars and how to make it all work inside a busy life.
- Create a simple money plan to prioritize your spending based on your most cherished values.
- Learn how credit reports work and how to fix any issues that pop up.
- Understand how to quickly determine if an expenditure fits into your plan.
- Understand how compound interest can either be your best friend or a vicious foe.
- Discover how credit cards really work and how you can use them to your advantage.
- Learn proven strategies to eliminate corrosive debt once and for all.
Participants will have a completed workbook and access to follow-up webinars to address any remaining questions.
We will provide feedback on the webinars as you apply the strategies you’ve learned.
You’ll have access to our closed Facebook group where you can continue to ask questions of our community, get support, and share your experiences.
What people are saying about these women's financial literacy courses
YFL's Invest With Confidence Course
How to Grow Your Money
Does investing intimidate you?
Do you feel like you’re the only one whose money isn’t growing?
Women everywhere say the same thing when it comes to investing: They don’t feel confident and they’re afraid of losing money. Some have had bad experiences. They don't know who to trust, so they play it safe, if they invest at all. Or, they keep saying that they'll get to it whenever they figure it out, some day, later.
We all know that later never comes.
If you’re tired of feeling like you’re in the dark, register for the YFL Invest With Confidence Course to learn how investing works and how to create a simple system to grow your money without needing fancy spreadsheets or a degree.
Learn the Fundamentals
Grow Your Money
Achieve Financial Freedom
What you’ll learn in this hands-on workshop:
- The terminology of investing: What on earth those terms mean.
- Risk: What it is and how it works?
- Whether "safe investments" are really safe and what that means?
- How to start investing using a simple, research-based approach.
- A comparison of investment types along with their relative strengths and risks.
- Which factors matter, according to research.
- A look at different investments strategies - What works and when.
- How to select and work with an advisor if you’re not a DIY-type.
- How tax considerations affect investment choices.
- How to create a blueprint and plan for your investments.
- When to re-balance and what that means.
- The role that the media play in our decision-making.
- How to avoid behaviors that damage your returns, using research from behavioral economics.
Some of the benefits of participating in the course include:
- A women-only, judgment-free safe zone for the women-only workshops. Ask any question you like without fear or feeling intimidated. There are no dumb questions.
- Get evidence-based answers you can trust, not a sales pitch.
- Hands-on experience through case-based learning.
- You’ll get simple, easy-to-understand explanations in plain English. No jargon – we promise!
Participants will have a completed workbook and access to a live Q&A session to address any remaining questions.
We will provide feedback on the strategies you’ve learned.
You will also have access to our closed Facebook group, where you can continue to ask questions, get support, and share your experiences with our community.