On-Site Financial Workshop to Help Your Team and Your Business
- Grow their Skills
- Reduce their Stress
- Improve their Productivity
Want to help your group be more productive at work by lowering their financial stress?
Research shows that half of full-time employees worry about money during the work day. How might this be impacting your competitive advantage? How much more effective might your team members be if they had financial literacy education, guidance and support?
With the proven YFL financial workshop, they'll understand how to identify and fix harmful money patterns, eliminate debt and create a simple system that supports their most cherished values.
When you help people understand how to build a solid financial foundation, they get better results with their money, their stress goes down and their capacity to focus on work goes up.
The Benefits Go Far Beyond The Financial Workshop
Every time we deliver this material, we see the power it has to transform lives. The phrase we hear most often afterwards is, “I didn’t know what I didn’t know.” Turning our attention to the role money plays in our lives is powerful, particularly when we know how to use this important tool to serve a deeper purpose than just “pay for things.”
Seemingly magical results happen when you understand your money patterns, clarify your values and tie your spending to your goals.
Empowering, inspiring, motivating, exciting, impactful – these are just some of the words attendees use to describe how they feel as they implement what they learned in the workshop.
We will work with your group to help each person identify which aspect of their financial system isn’t working for them and how to turns things around to achieve better results. Our approach is successful because we create a safe zone in which all questions are welcomed. We create a no blame, no shame and no judgment environment in which attendees may choose to participate to whatever extent they are comfortable.
Breakthroughs happen at every workshop. Why? Because perhaps for the first time ever, people are given the space, support and safety to discuss money in a way that doesn’t exist elsewhere. With more than ten years of experience helping people strengthen their finances, we have ample data to reassure attendees that they are not alone in their challenges.
When your team members concentrate on work instead of their finances, everybody wins.
- Uncover your behavioral patterns and beliefs using an interactive, case-based approach.
- Identify areas that may be holding you back.
- Receive a blueprint on how to get past behaviours that are not serving you well.
- Clarify your top 5 values.
- Create a simple, easy-to-follow money plan, based on your most cherished values.
- Learn how to decide where to spend your hard-earned dollars and how to make it all work inside a busy life.
- Understand how to quickly decide if an expenditure is a fit for your plans.
- Learn how to understand your credit report and how to fix any issues that pop up.
- Discover proven strategies to eliminate corrosive debt once and for all.
- Get support and accountability through a follow-up webinar