Welcome to the Money Mastery Accelerator 🚀
the Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind 🏖️
Learn how to take charge of your money and your mindset to create better options, gain peace of mind, achieve your goals more quickly, and build the life you want even if you lack confidence, you can’t seem to make progress, and financial freedom feels out of reach.
Go from having no plan, feeling overwhelmed, and not knowing where to start to having a values-based financial system, confidently making the best use of your dollars, and having a healthy relationship with money – while growing your nest egg using an evidence-based approach.
All without needing to create or maintain a budget! 😃 (I know – awesome, right?)
I have created two programs that would have been a game-changer for me had they existed when I was trying to sort out my finances all those years ago.
I would literally have saved hundreds of thousands of dollars and I would have enjoyed so much more of my life, with far less financial stress, if I’d had a knowledgeable guide and a proven system to follow.
Now you can bypass years of frustration, wasted money, and lost opportunities to create a rock-solid, holistic financial system that makes and saves you more money within one year – with my support and guidance every step of the way.
What’s more, my programs are offered in a safe, No Shame, No Blame, No Judgement environment where there is no such thing as a “stupid question”.
In the Money Mastery Accelerator and the Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind, I teach you how to achieve Money Mastery first, and then Financial Freedom – one practical, doable step at a time with me guiding you the entire way.
In the process, you’ll build skills and confidence that will benefit you for a lifetime.
📈 My Story
Today, I’m in a great place, with multiple seven figures of investments in the stock market, a portfolio of rental properties, and a business I love – but it wasn’t always that way for me.
Years ago, my situation today would have sounded like a pipe dream.
In my early thirties, I lost my first husband to cancer and I faced a financial crisis, which forced me to rebuild from scratch.
I went from being a successful Ph.D. student with a prestigious scholarship in my twenties, to finding myself widowed at 32 with no income, no doctorate, no prospects, and $400,00 of inherited debt.
Yes, $400,000 – that’s not a typo. 😲
And that’s when everything changed for me.
I learned an important lesson the hard way: What you don’t know can hurt you.
My story ends well, but it’s what I learned in the process of solving a massive problem that completely changed the way I look at, think about, and deal with money.
💥 The Real F-Bombs for Women
Have you ever experienced this?
You look at your finances and you’re concerned that you’re behind. At your age, you worry that you should be further ahead, to give yourself better options today and to live well in the future – whatever that means.
You want to make more, save more, choose smarter investments, make better use of your money.
But where do you start?
You’ve read multiple books on budgeting and you’ve listened to who knows how many podcasts, but between the spreadsheets and the apps, it still feels like your “system” is a series of random parts duct-taped together.
Just as your savings account is starting to grow, something else breaks down or wears out. Goodbye extra dollars.
You’ve tried so many things, but nothing really works. It’s like you’re spinning your wheels, stuck in some sort of pattern you can’t quite put your finger on.
It’s all so FRUSTRATING.
When money starts to accumulate in your savings account, you worry that it’s not doing enough for you, especially when you look at the bank statement and see that you’ve earned $6.27 in interest for the month. At this rate, you won’t even be able to take your family to Tim Horton’s at the end of the year, let alone build a retirement nest egg.
Then there’s the endless to-do list of things you know you should be doing, but you keep ignoring.
That pile of investment statements you mean to look at and deal with, but never do.
The credit card and line of credit debt you intend to tackle, but you’re not sure how.
The money you intend to save, which somehow disappears before the end of the month.
The extra income you want to generate – some day.
Five years go by and you’re still facing the same challenges and you still feel overwhelmed.
And that’s when FEAR sets in.
Is this all there is for you?
What if it’s too late?
What if you don’t have what it takes to be financially free?
Will you ever feel in control?
Will you always run up against the same brick wall?
If you’ve experienced any of these feelings, you are not alone.
I know these F-Bombs – Frustration and Fear – intimately. I’ve felt them at a deep level, particularly in the early years of my financial “education”.
Since that awful day many years ago when I realized I owed $400,000 of inherited debt, I’ve worked with, and talked to, thousands of women who struggle with the same frustrations, blocks, and fears.
Thankfully, there is a clear path out of frustration and fear. And the good news is that it works for everyone.
💪 The Path to Financial Strength
When my world fell apart in my early thirties, I had a choice to make: I was either going to sink or swim.
I put on my researcher’s hat and I decided to swim.
As a former academic who had secured prestigious funding for my research, I knew how to break down and solve complex problems. I used those skills to tackle my money questions:
- How does money work – making it, managing it, and growing it?
- How can you create an effective, easy-to-maintain money system that will protect you while providing great options?
- What do you do about the voice in your head that keeps berating you for past mistakes? It’s exhausting and discouraging.
- And how can you grow your nest egg as quickly and reliably as possible while maintaining a healthy work-life balance?
- Investing seems so complex and so risky. Is there a way to do it safely, without putting your future at risk?
My first goal was to get rid of the debt. I put together a plan and focused on it exclusively. It worked: Two years after my husband’s death, I’d paid off the $400,000 of debt. I was debt-free.
I then spent the next decade researching money, investing it, testing various management methods, and figuring out what works.
My goal was to use an evidence-based approach to create a money system that works for everyone while being adaptable.
Because no one has a one size fits all life.
As my results grew, other people noticed. They asked, “Can you help me get those results, too?”
I helped one family, then a dozen, then hundreds.
A surprising discovery
Slowly, my work as an investor morphed into work as a financial repair specialist, and that’s when I discovered a powerful fact:
The most common approach to personal finances – budgeting – doesn’t work for most people.
Sure, some people love it and do well with it, but the majority of the hundreds of people I’ve taught or worked with either didn’t succeed at creating a budget or, more commonly, they didn’t manage to maintain it. The net effect is the same – frustrating results.
Here’s the problem: Budgeting is a prescriptive approach that tries to make your round life fit into a square hole. It’s also limiting and tends to reinforce a scarcity mentality.
I didn’t manage to pay off $400,000 of debt in two years and to build a strong financial foundation for myself because I budgeted my way there. The fact is that I’ve never had a budget!
I achieved my financial goals because I mastered the two tracks of money, which goes far beyond anything budgeting can ever do for you.
That’s what I’ll teach you to do, too, in the Money Mastery Accelerator and the Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind.
🛤️ The Secret to Achieving Financial Freedom
After more than fifteen years of working with people and researching how money works, I’ve discovered that there are 2 Money Tracks: your Money Mindset and your Money Methods.
TRACK 1: Money Mindset
Your Money Mindset is the beliefs and baggage from your past that influence how you feel, think about, and approach money.
It has a huge impact on your actions and results.
TRACK 2: Money Methods
Your Money Methods are all about the “how” – how you make money, how you manage it, and how you multiply it.
The key to achieving financial freedom is to ensure that both Money Tracks are strong and working well together.
For that to happen, you need clarity on your core values, meaningful goals, an income-generating plan, a values-based system, a research-based investing approach, and a healthy, ongoing mindset practice.
If one of the tracks isn’t working well, you will not achieve the results you want. It’s that simple.
I’ve seen that over and over again with my clients. A healthy mindset with no systems won’t get you anywhere. Conversely, all the best systems and hacks in the world won’t make a bit of difference if your mindset isn’t on board.
Any results you do get won’t last.
The way to achieve money mastery, then financial freedom, is to develop a growth and abundance mindset, and create a simple, values-based money system with evidence-based investments.
🛑 The Challenge of Doing It Yourself
- It’s hard to know where to start.
- Working your way through all the books, blogs, and magazine articles is overwhelming.
- How do you pull together all that information into a system that makes sense and works for you? Which bits matter?
- It takes forever to sort it all out on your own. And who has a pile of extra time on their hands?
- When something doesn’t work, how do you figure out what the problem is?
- What if you hate budgeting? You’ve tried it, but it’s such a pain that you don’t stick with it. What then?
- Let’s face it, between procrastinating and life’s distractions, it’s hard to stay on track. Before you know it, years go by and you still haven’t achieved some of your important goals.
- Mistakes can be costly. You don’t want to waste money trying an approach that won’t work for you.
- It can be scary and intimidating, especially when it comes to investing your money or trying to tackle a chunk of debt.
- You’ve worked hard for your money. The last thing you want to do is risk it on an unwise investment.
- It’s humbling and discouraging. That’s why the negative voice in your head gets so much airtime and reminds you of all your mistakes. You worry you’re not good enough or don’t have what it takes to achieve your goals.
- The voice in your head doesn’t respond to polite requests to pipe down. How do you deal with the constant negativity? How do you stop the voice from dragging you down or keeping you stuck?
- You don’t know what you don’t know. How are you supposed to find your blind spots?
I get it. I’ve felt every one of those emotions and faced all of those challenges, which is why I spent twenty years figuring it out and going from a net worth of negative $400,000 to multiple seven figures.
I can show you how to do the same thing for yourself and save you 19 years of stress, overwhelm, and wasted money.
The Money Mastery Accelerator 🚀
The Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind 🏖️
The Money Mastery Accelerator is a 6-month program that focuses on mindset and money management, while the Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind is a comprehensive 12-month program that helps you create a complete financial system with a year of in-depth coaching.
No more guesswork. No more confusion about where to start and what to do.
It’s all laid out in a comprehensive plan, supported by live online teaching retreats, recorded lessons, group coaching, private coaching, and all the tools you’ll need to succeed.
Because of the high degree of personalized guidance and feedback that I offer in this program, I am limiting enrollment to a maximum of 10 spots per cohort. There are only 2 cohorts.
This will help you connect more deeply with your fellow participants (all women) and build community.
Money Mastery Accelerator
The Money Mastery Accelerator is a 6-month program designed to take someone from having no money systems and no knowledge of personal finance through the process of:
- creating a healthy money mindset – the power behind their financial system
- clarifying their core values
- identifying meaningful goals
- building a simple, values-based financial system that optimizes the use of their money
- dealing with any existing challenges, like debt, no savings, or persistent money blocks
It includes lifetime access to two of my premium online courses:
- Master Your Mindset; and
- Take Charge of Your Money
It also includes 2 retreats, monthly coaching, quarterly private coaching calls, and all the tools you’ll need.
Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind
This is a 12-month program in which I take you through the entire Money Mastery Accelerator Program. After the first six months, when you have your financial systems up and running and a supportive money mindset, I then teach you how to:
- invest your money using an evidence-based approach, even if the thought of investing terrifies you and you don’t know the first thing about it
- build winning behavioral habits based on lessons from Behavioral Economics
- understand which protective documents you need and how to put them in place
- learn the fundamentals of negotiation and practice them with guidance
- seamlessly integrate all part of your money system to make the highest, best use of your dollars and save thousands every year
- create a Financial Blueprint for 2022
You get lifetime access to all three of my premium courses:
- Master Your Mindset;
- Take Charge of Your Money; and
- Invest With Confidence
While these two programs are new offerings, my courses and coaching are not new. They are tested and proven to be effective.
I’ve run my courses, with coaching, many times and the results were fantastic. You can read the many testimonials from the three courses shared throughout this page.
These two new programs will start on Monday, June 7th. See below for the full schedule.
You will have access to the Master Your Mindset course as soon as you register.
🥳 By the end of the Money Mastery Accelerator (6 months)...
- You’ll have created a simple, easy-to-maintain money management system that is customized to your needs and your situation.
- You’ll be saving more money and directing your spending to your values.
- You’ll have uncovered limiting beliefs that are holding you back and have strategies in place to move past them.
- You’ll have shifted your mindset toward abundance and have tools in place to deal with moments of doubt, negativity, and overwhelm.
- You’ll have clarity on your core values.
- You’ll be using your values to simply and effectively make all financial decisions, such as what to buy and what to say no to.
- You’ll have clear, values-based goals and action steps to follow.
- You’ll have set up automations to maximize your savings and to ensure you never pay late fees or harm your credit score.
- You’ll know your credit score and what you have to do to either improve or maintain it.
- You’ll have ideas and next steps to increase your income.
- You’ll have the accounts you need for your money system.
- You’ll know exactly how much you’re spending in the key areas of your life and why.
- You’ll know your savings rate and you’ll have steps in place to increase it in a way that is doable for you.
- You’ll understand the term “corrosive debt” and you’ll have a debt elimination plan in place if this is an issue for you.
- You’ll feel more confident about making financial decisions and about your future.
- You’ll have an accountability system in place to help you continue to make progress and help with areas that are blocking you.
- You’ll have strategies from behavioral science in place to keep you on track when life happens or when you get tired and distracted.
- You’ll have more time to spend on the things that matter to you.
- You’ll get more joy from your money.
🏆 By the end of the Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind (12 months)...
You’ll have everything from the Money Mastery Accelerator list plus:
- An A to Z plan on creating a solid financial foundation, including important protective documents.
- You’ll be making the highest, best use of your money. Everything from spending to savings to your investments will be congruent with your most valued goals.
- You’ll have worked out your retirement number.
- You’ll understand your risk profile and how risk works.
- You’ll understand what research has to say about an investing approach that works versus popular methods of investing that won’t serve you well.
- You’ll have the accounts you need.
- You’ll know which investments you want to buy, where to buy them, and why.
- You’ll feel confident in knowing you’ve taken control of your money and your future.
- You will enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your money is serving you well.
- You’ll be a member of a community of women just like you who are there to cheer you on, help you get past hurdles, and swap investing ideas.
- You’ll know how to negotiate with banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, and anyone else who has something to sell.
- You will be saving thousands of dollars by avoiding unnecessary fees and renegotiating key aspects of your finances which yield big wins.
- You will have experienced a mindset shift and have a solid mindset practice to support your values-based goals.
- You will have a whole new group of Financial BFFs to support you every step of the way.
- You will feel the joy, pride, and satisfaction that comes from knowing that you are building the most important element of a financial system – a strong belief in yourself.
- You will have clarity on every aspect of your finances, including how you make money.
- You will be on track to live your highest, best life.
What You Get in The Programs
Here is a summary of what you’ll receive as a participant in the Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind or the Money Mastery Accelerator:
→ Quarterly Virtual Retreats – in depth learning, strategy, and review of your progress.
→ Monthly Group Coaching and Q&A – for ongoing learning and help.
→ Two, 30-minute Private Coaching Calls per quarter for honest feedback and personalized guidance.
→ Access to my Premium Online Courses on mindset, money management, and investing (first two for the Accelerator program; all three for the Ultimate program).
→ Goal Setting Tool – to guide your actions.
→ Small Cohort – get to know each other and build a community of support.
→ Private Facebook Group for 24/7 support from like-minded women.
→ Money tracking tools
→ Proprietary systems
→ Weekly Planner and accountability.
→ Group brainstorming
→ Financial planning – to ensure you meet your goals.
→ A safe, No Shame, No Blame, No Judgement Environment in which to learn.
→ A slow, steady approach that builds one piece of your financial framework at a time, in order.
→ Recommended Reading List – for those who want to go deeper.
✔️ Who Are the Programs For?
The Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind and the Money Mastery Accelerator programs are for people who:
- want results now, not in five or ten years
- want clarity on where they’re going and the best way to get there
- are tired of feeling overwhelmed by their finances and all the moving parts
- are tired of trying to figure it out alone
- have had enough of feeling like they’re behind financially and that financial ease is only for other people
- are frustrated that they’ve tried everything and somehow nothing works for long
- feel like they’ll never have the time to deal with their finances because there is so much to consider and tackle
- want to ensure that their money is working as hard for them as possible
- want to create great options for their future
- have had enough of not understanding key parts of their finances
- want more from their money and their life
- want to feel in control of their money and their future
- are done with a patchwork approach to their finances
- want to feel confident about making financial decisions instead of second-guessing themselves and worrying about making mistakes
- are willing to do the work to learn
- want a Done-with-You system to guide them through the steps that matter
- understand that coaching and guidance will save them a great deal of time, stress, and money
- want more control over their future
You have to be willing to put in the time to learn and to implement the material in the course.
I’ve deliberately structured the programs so that they are incremental and doable by crazy-busy women. I get that you’re juggling a dozen balls in the air right now. There is built-in flex time to allow for those moments when life happens.
I’ve distilled years of research and information from multiple domains – finance, behavioral economics, and psychology – into bite-sized chunks and I will show you how to put every element in place, but you nonetheless need to do the work in order to reap the rewards.
The good news is that it’s absolutely worth it.
If you’re willing to invest your time, you can learn while building your confidence. You will benefit for a lifetime.
❌ Who Are the Programs Not For?
The programs aren’t for you if:
- you’re not willing to carve out time to learn and work on your finances.
- you’re looking for instant results. Not going to happen. There is no mystery here. There is simply no other way to get to financial freedom other than to do the work. Once your financial system is set up, you’ll be able to maintain it with only a couple of hours of work per month on average; but first you have to learn how and put the system in place.
- you’re looking for a Done-for-You system. That’s not what I’m about. My argument is that you need to learn to do it yourself, so that you understand how it all works, in order not to be vulnerable. You will never be financially free, nor confident, until you take responsibility for your money and remain accountable for the decisions. Your financial security and financial freedom depend on it.
- you’re struggling to afford the necessities. These programs are designed for people who have sufficient income to fully cover essential expenses and priorities. If you don’t have enough cash flow to pay for essentials, then this isn’t the right time for you to participate in these programs. Focus on growing your income and reach out if you need help.
Enroll in the Money Mastery Accelerator 🚀
the Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind 🏖️
MINDSET & CORE VALUES - Former YFL Students Only
🔑 Training on Mindset and my proprietary Values-Based Money Management System
🎯 2 Quarterly Retreats for in-depth learning
👋 6 Group Coaching and Q&A Sessions
⭕ 6 Private Coaching Calls
▶️ Lifetime Access to 2 Premium Online Courses – Master Your Money and Take Charge of Your Money – and Worksheets
📝 Goals Setting, Tracking, and Accountability Tools + Weekly Planner
🧠 6 Months of Weekly Mindset Tune-up
🤝 Small Cohort (Max 10)
📚 6 Months of Personalized, Step by Step Guidance
🧬 Private Facebook Group for 24/7 support
💰 Money-Back Promise
❇️ Training on Mindset, my proprietary Values-Based Money Management System, How to Invest, How to Protect Yourself Financially, and Negotiation
🎯 4 Quarterly Retreats for in-depth learning
🥇 12 Group Coaching and Q&A Sessions
💪 12 Private Coaching Calls
🎇 Lifetime Access to all 3 Premium Online Courses – MYM, TCOYM, and Invest With Confidence 3.0 – and Worksheets
⭐ Goals Setting, Tracking, and Accountability Tools + Weekly Planner
🧠 6 Months of Weekly Mindset Tune-up
🤝 Small Cohort (Max 10)
🤑 12 Months of Personalized, Step by Step Guidance
🧬 Private Facebook Group for 24/7 support
💰 Money-Back Promise
🚀 First 3 months of the Accelerator program
✅ Lifetime Access to the Master Your Mindset Course and Identify Your Core Values module
💡 Training on Mindset and Core Values, including 3 months of Weekly Mindset Tune-up
🎯 1 Quarterly Retreat for in-depth learning
👋 3 Group Coaching and Q&A Sessions
⭕ 3 Private Coaching calls
📝 Goals Setting, Tracking, and Accountability Tools & Weekly Planner
🧠 3 Months of Weekly Mindset Tune-up
🤝 Small Cohort (Max 10)
📚 3 Months of Personalized, Step by Step Guidance
🧬 Private Facebook Group for 24/7 support
💰 Money-Back Promise
“Money loves clarity.” – Christine Kane
*There will be two cohorts. One will have group coaching sessions on the Tuesdays noted below; the other cohort will have group coaching sessions on the Wednesdays noted below.
Everyone will come together virtually for the retreats. ***If permissible, I will offer an in-person option, at no extra charge, for the final Retreat on April 2nd.***
After enrolling, you will receive an email asking you for your preference of monthly group coaching cohort – Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
You will also gain immediate access to the Master Your Mindset course.
June 7, 2021 – MINDSET
- Start of Money Mastery Accelerator and Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind. Receive the Discovery Questionnaire and gain access to the Master Your Mindset online course.
June 12, 2021 – RETREAT
- SPRING RETREAT, 1:00 – 5:00 PM EDT
- Introduction to Mindset, Mindset Map, a study of Past Influences, and Positive Scripts
June 29th* or June 30th*, 2021 – MINDSET
- Mindset Coaching and Q&A, 8:00 – 9:00 pm EDT
July 13th* or July 14th*, 2021 – MINDSET
- Mindset Coaching and Q&A, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EDT
- Gain access to Take Charge of Your Money course
August 17th* or August 18th*, 2021 – MINDSET and CORE VALUES
- Mindset & Core Values Coaching and Q&A, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EDT
August 31st* or September 1st*, 2021 – VALUES-BASED GOALS
- Core Values & Values-Based Goals Coaching and Q&A, 8:00 – 9:00 pm EDT
September 18, 2021 – RETREAT
- FALL RETREAT, 1:00 – 5:00 pm EDT
- Money Map, Key accounts, Tracking system, Corrosive debt
October 12th* or October 13th*, 2021 – MONEY SYSTEM
- Money System Coaching and Q&A, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EDT
November 16th* or November 17th*, 2021 – MAKING MONEY
- Growing Income Coaching and Q&A, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EST
December 7, 2021 – End of Money Mastery Accelerator; Ultimate Financial Freedom Mastermind Continues
- U.F.F. Mastermind students gain access to Invest With Confidence course
December 14th* or December 15th*, 2021 – REVIEW & RETROSPECTIVE of 2021
- Coaching and Q&A, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EST
- Complete My Year in Review and analyze
- Celebrate wins!
January 4th* or January 5th*, 2022 – INVESTING
- Investing Coaching and Q&A, 8:00 – 9:00 pm EST
January 18, 2022 – RETREAT
- WINTER RETREAT, 1:00 – 5:00 pm EST
- Financial Blueprint – targets and goals for 2022
- Investing: Calculating your retirement number
February 15th* or February 16th*, 2022 – INVESTING
- Investing Coaching and Q&A, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EST
March 22nd* or March 23rd*, 2022 – PROTECTIVE DOCUMENTS
- Protective Documents Presentation, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EDT
April 2, 2022 – RETREAT
- SPRING RETREAT, 1:00 – 5:00 pm EDT
- Quarterly review
- Mindset check in
- How to Negotiate
April 19th* or April 20th*, 2022 – NEGOTIATION & REVIEW
- Group Coaching and Q&A, 8:00 – 9:00 pm EDT
May 31st* or June 1st*, 2022 – INTEGRATING YOUR SYSTEM
- Group Coaching & Q&A, 7:30 – 9:00 pm EDT
- Wrap up
💰 My Money-Back Promise
I know what it’s like to read about a program that sounds like it could be a great fit, but you wonder, “What if I don’t like it? What if I don’t resonate with the coach? What if the material doesn’t meet my expectations?”
When you invest your time and your money, it’s important that you feel confident you’ll get great value in return.
I know that my students and clients get great results and an excellent return on investment when they implement what they’ve learned, but I get that you don’t yet know that for yourself.
I want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. That’s why I’m offering a Money-Back Promise:
If you’ve attended the first retreat, watched the video lessons for the first month, completed the exercises, attended the first group coaching session, and you don’t find the program useful, send me an email and I’ll happily refund your full payment, within four weeks of the program start date. No hard feelings!
This provides you with a risk-free opportunity to experience my program and my coaching for yourself.
⏰ Your Future Depends on Your Decisions Today
Fast-forward the clock and picture yourself ten or twenty years down the road.
What does that look like? What’s changed?
How confident are you about your money and your choices?
More importantly, have you achieved your most important goals and are you able to benefit from the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re financially solid?
How would it feel to be able to live life on your terms and to ditch the overwhelm that comes from having ineffective systems, no clarity, and no compass?
Wouldn’t it be amazing to look back with total satisfaction and think, “I’m so glad I took the opportunity and the steps necessary to figure out this years ago. What a relief to not still be dealing with that today!”
Here’s the thing: Your future depends on your choices today. Where you end up will, in part, be a function of the choices you make and the actions you take today.
If you’re thinking, “I’ll figure this out later,” – will you really? When, exactly, is “later”?
As Kate Beeders said, there is no date on the calendar called, “later”.
Will you regret putting off learning this important information and getting experienced guidance to fast-track your results?
Will you look back and say, like so many women I talk to, “I wish I had done this years ago. If only I had.”
The one thing you can say for certain is that the sooner you learn how to take charge of your finances and your mindset, the more money you will save, make, and grow.
And the faster you can create the life you really want.
Time isn’t money, but it can certainly be costly to waste it – a lesson I learned the hard way.
You’re going to work hard anyway over the next year; make it count!
❓ Will it Work for Me?
When you look around at other women who are financially secure and living a great life, it’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking that somehow, they had it easier.
Or that they have special skills or abilities that made getting to financial freedom a faster, easier process for them.
After helping countless women take their finances to the next level and after travelling the bumpy path to financial freedom myself, I can tell you this:
- You don’t need advanced or special skills.
- You don’t need to be a genius.
- You can still manage it even if you feel you’re “bad with money” or you failed math in high school.
- Your genetics are irrelevant.
- It doesn’t matter how young or old you are.
- Your past financial mistakes don’t matter.
- Your current financial situation doesn’t seal your fate.
Here’s what matters: using a proven system that is congruent with your values and being willing to put in the work.
And I have the track record to prove it, because I’ve personally worked with hundreds of women in their twenties right up to women in their seventies. They had a wide range of skills, abilities, personality types, life experiences, and baggage from the past.
They all succeeded at taking charge of their money and transforming their results.
You are good enough.
You do have what it takes.
My job is to show you how and to guide you on the path to financial strength.
Your job is to show up and do the work.
I’ll even help you if you don’t believe in yourself – especially if you don’t believe in yourself.
So yes, it will work for you if you do the work.
💡 A Summary of What You Will Gain
- Faster and easier goal achievement.
- Breakthroughs that are only possible with in-depth coaching.
- A step-by-step plan and ongoing guidance for six or twelve months depending on the program. No more guesswork.
- Knowledge of how to make and manage money (Accelerator).
- Knowledge of how to make money, manage it, invest, and negotiate for better outcomes (Ultimate).
- More savings.
- Increased confidence about your finances and your future.
- Peace of mind knowing that your money is working hard for you and that you’re secure.
- The satisfaction and security that come from taking charge of your money and making savvy choices.
- A nest egg you understand and a system that is backed by research (Ultimate).
- Financial BFFs from your small cohort with whom you can safely talk about anything related to money. They’ll get you because they’re going through the same process. You don’t have to do this alone.
- The knowledge and confidence to know when someone is presenting you with a financial choice that isn’t in your highest, best interests.
- Thousands of dollars saved by avoiding unnecessary expenses and knowing what to optimize.
- More time to spend on the things that matter most to you.
- The joy that comes from a healthier, abundance-focused mindset.
Last Call to Join Us!
“Doris is the best person at explaining financial information that I’ve seen.” – Judith Cane, Canada’s Money Coach
Would you love to participate, but you just can’t swing it right now?
No problem! Hop onto my mailing list to get notified when I next launch these programs in 2022. In the meantime, you’ll receive my weekly Your Financial Launchpad Money Tips. You can opt out any time.
You will also get my FREE 67-Page eBook on How to Thrive Financially During and After Covid-19 😍
🎓 Scholarship Available
If your finances have been significantly affected by Covid-19 and money is an issue right now, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship. I will offer one seat free of charge in the Money Mastery Accelerator program, which begins on June 7th.
Click on the link below and share your story, including:
- Your name
- Contact details
- Your story of how Covid-19 has affected you (please give details and specifics)
- Why the MMA program is of interest to you
Submissions will be accepted until June 4th, 2021 at 11:59 pm EDT. I will write back to all applicants with next steps.