Take Charge of Your Money Course
If you’re looking for a better, more effective way to manage your finances, but you’re not sure what to tackle first or how to set up a simple system that works, this course is for you.
It will help you get back in the driver’s seat of your finances, build your confidence, and get more value from your money.
We know how overwhelming it is when you feel like your finances are out of control.
We also know how frustrating it can be to want more from your money, but not have any idea how to make that happen, despite reading countless books and listening to a long line of YouTube videos.
In Take Charge of Your Money, we start with your foundation – your values – and systematically work our way through each critical element of a strong financial system.
The course is divided into seven modules:
Module 1 – Set Your Compass: Clarify Your Values
Module 2 – Choose Your Destination: Create Values-Based Goals
Module 3 – Get on Track: Choose your Tools, Track Spending and Calculate Key Numbers
Module 4 – Get There Faster: Grow and Automate to Accelerate
Module 5 – Treat Corrosive Debt: Eliminate the Hydrochloric Acid in Your Finances
Module 6 – Tune Up Your Score: Increase Your Credit Score for Better Options
Module 7 – Review and Reroute: Check-In and Adapt to Stay on Course
By the end of the course, you will have:
- Identified your most important values
- Used your core values to create goals and guide your spending
- Created a simple system to track your money
- Developed a plan to eliminate corrosive debt
- Improved your credit score to create better options
- Automated savings to build security and net worth
- Used your cash strategically to ensure you achieve your values-based goals
It doesn’t matter where you’re starting. Our proven, values-based Money Roadmap will help you get your money on track.